Acceptance of this Agreement
Modifications to this Agreement
fcco.org may make changes to this Agreement from time to time in its sole discretion, and will post any such changes on the Web Site. Your continued use of the Web Site constitutes your acceptance of any such changes.
Modification or Suspension of the Web Site
You agree that fcco.org may, in its sole discretion, and at any time, discontinue, suspend or modify its operation of this Web Site, or any part thereof, temporarily or permanently, without notice to you, and you agree that fcco.org shall not be liable therefor.
Limited permission to copy
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and similar rights in all material published on the Site are owned by fcco.org . You are permitted to print or download extracts from this material for your personal use only. No part of any Database or any material appearing in any database may be reproduced or stored in or transmitted to any other web site. No material appearing in any Databases or on this Site may be disseminated in any form, either electronic or non-electronic, nor included in any retrieval system or service without the prior written permission of the fcco.org. Any request for permission may be sent to: email@example.com.
You agree that you shall not use the Web Site in any way to:
(1) post, disseminate or transmit any Content that is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, obscene, harmful, tortious, libelous, invasive of another's privacy;
(2) post, disseminate or transmit any Content which infringes or violates any party's copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent or other proprietary right, including but not limited to using third party copyrighted materials without appropriate permission, using third party trademarks without appropriate permission or attribution, and using or distributing third party information protected as a trade secret in violation of a duty of confidentiality;
(3) post, disseminate or transmit any viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files, code or programs;
(4) intentionally or unintentionally violate any local, state, national or international law;
(5) post, disseminate or transmit any unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, chain letters, spam, junk mail or any other type of unsolicited mass e-mail to people or entities that have not agreed to be part of such mailings;
(6) impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Web Site;
(7) disseminate or transmit any Content you do not have the right to disseminate or transmit under law, or contractual or fiduciary relationships;
(8) disrupt the normal flow of dialogue or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges;
(9) interfere with, disrupt, or harm in any way the Web Site or servers or networks connected to the Web Site;
(10) stalk or otherwise harass another
(11) collect or store personal data about other users;
(12) harm minors in any way.
(13) engage in any activities that would violate the personal privacy rights of others, including but not limited to, collecting and distributing information about Internet users without their permission, except as permitted by applicable law;
(14) intentionally omit, delete, forge or misrepresent transmission information, including headers, return mailing and Internet protocol addresses;
(15) engage in any activities intended to withhold or cloak identity or contact information;
(16) use the Web Site for any illegal purpose, in violation of any applicable laws or regulations or in violation of the rules of any other Web Sites providers, web sites, chat rooms or the like;
(17) intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law.
By posting Content to the Web Site, or by transmitting Content using the Web Site, (1) you represent and warrant to fcco.org that you have all necessary permission to post or transmit the information; and (2) you grant to fcco.org a worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free license to fully sublicensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such Content (in whole or part) worldwide and /or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed.
You agree to comply with all applicable local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable Content, including without limitation, laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
No Reselling of Web Site
You agree not to sell, resell, reproduce, duplicate, copy or use for any commercial purposes any portion of the Web Site, or use of or access to the Web Site.
You agree that fcco.org may, in its sole discretion, and at any time, terminate your use of the Web Site, and may remove or delete any Content within the Web Site, for any reason, without prior notice to you. You further agree that fcco.org shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any termination of your use of or access to the Web Site. In the event of any termination of this Agreement or your use of or access to the Web Site, you agree the provisions regarding Proprietary Rights, Indemnification, Disclaimer or Warranties, and Limitations of Liability shall survive any such termination.
You agree that content available through the Web Site, including without limitation, content in the form of text, graphics, software, music, sound, photographs, and videos, and content provided by suppliers, sponsors or third party advertisers, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, Web Site marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by fcco.org or the applicable supplier, sponsor or advertiser, you agree not to copy, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, distribute, license, reverse engineer or create derivative works based on the Web Site or any content (including without limitation any software) available through the Web Site.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE WEB SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, FCCO.ORG EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
FCCO.ORG DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY THAT THE WEB SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE WEB SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS, IF ANY, WILL BE CORRECTED; NOR DOES FCCO.ORG MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE WEB SITE, AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEB SITE, AS TO THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, WEB SITES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE WEB SITE OR AS A RESULT OF THE WEB SITE, OR AS TO ANY TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO BY USE OF OR AS A RESULT OF THE WEB SITE.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE WEB SITE IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL AND/OR DATA.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM FCCO.ORG OR THROUGH THE WEB SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN.
Limitations of Liability
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL FCCO.ORG OR ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA, GOODWILL OR OTHER INTANGIBLES, EVEN IF FCCO.ORG OR ITS SUPPLIER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM: (1) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE WEB SITE, (2) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND WEB SITES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR WEB SITES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO BY MEANS OF OR THROUGH THE WEB SITE, (3) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, (4) THE STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE WEB SITE, (5) THE CONTENT OF THE FCCO.ORG DIRECTORY, OR, (6) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE WEB SITE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Storage of Content
You agree that fcco.org may establish, in its sole discretion and without prior notice to you, a maximum amount of storage space that it will maintain for Content disseminated or transmitted through the Web Site. You agree that fcco.org has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any messages, communications or other Content maintained, disseminated or transmitted through the Web Site.
Your Contact With Advertisers Or Other Third Parties
Your dealings with advertisers or other third parties found on or through the Web Site, including your participation in promotions, the payment for and delivery of goods and Web Sites, and any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings are solely between you and the third party. fcco.org does not make any representations or warranties with respect to any goods or Web Sites which may be obtained from such third parties, and you agree that fcco.org will have no liability with respect to any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of any dealings between you and any third party, or as a result of the presence of such third parties on the Web Site.
The Web Site, or third parties on the Web Site, may provide links to other sites and/or resources over which fcco.org has no control. You agree that fcco.org has no responsibility for and no liability for the availability of such external sites or resources, or for the Content, advertising, products or other materials available through such sites or resources.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless fcco.org, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, employees, co-branders or other partners, and suppliers, from any claim, demand, action, or damage, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to, arising out of or related to your use of the Web Site, Content you submit, post or transmit through the Web Site, your violation of the Agreement or any rights of another, or your connection to the Web Site.
fcco.org, the fcco.org logo are under application for service marks and trademarks of fcco.org. You may not use or display these marks without fcco.org’s prior written consent. All other trademarks appearing on the Web Site are the property of their respective owners.
Copyright, Copyright Agent
fcco.org respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide fcco.org's Copyright Agent the following information:
1.an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
2.a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
3.a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Web Site;
4.your address, telephone number, and email address;
5.a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
6.a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
fcco.org's Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement on its site is can beemailed at firstname.lastname@example.org
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, USA, without giving effect to conflict of laws provisions. You and fcco.org agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the county of New York, New York, USA.
If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court or other binding authority to be invalid, you agree that every attempt shall be made to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in that provision, and the remaining provisions contained in this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
You agree that any claim or cause of action arising out of your use of the Web Site or this Agreement must be filed within one year after such claim or cause of action arose or it shall forever be barred, notwithstanding any statute of limitations or other law to the contrary.
Any failure by fcco.org to enforce or exercise any provision of this Agreement or related right shall not constitute a waiver of that right or provision.